Alapadma

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Autumn in...

It's getting cooler and cooler in Japan.And Autumn is my most favorite season.
Why?Because...
1.I feel most comfortable in Autumn.
2.Since when I was in high school,Autumn has been the season of romance...for me!!

I remember the Autumn when I was 16.It was the school festival season,too.
At the festival,girls,including me,would know many different aspects of boys.For example,a shy boy would surprise his classmates with his leadership he hadn't shown before.
And then...some kind of chemistry happens between a boy and a girl...or between a boy and many girls?!!!
In my case, the shy boy in the same class who had become a hero through the festival...seemed to have a crush on me because I found him nearby wherever I went.But he would never tell me what he felt about me.After all,it ended before it became a romance...

What about this year?It's secret!!
I hope I can get closer to the heart of the precious one for me.

By the way,I like Autumn in New York that Harry Connick Jr. plays with piano.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger shikishima said…

    Hi,hanamaro!!Welcome to my English blog.
    You're thinking of reporting your English lessons in your blog?That's a good idea.I'm looking foreward to it!!
    Don't worry,I write this blog with a dictionary beside!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home